OSHA has many specific laws per each type of equipment:
- All require you be trained in safe operation.
- Qualification requires proof.
- We provide certificates & wallet cards.
- Valid for (2) years
2. What is the minimum age for operating?
The minimum age for holding a license is 18 or older.
3. Is there a recommended Browser for these classes?
Yes, we recommend that you use either Chrome or Firefox to take these classes.
4. How do I register for a class?
You will need to sign up for an account before you can register for a class. Once you have set up the account you can click on the Course link from the main navigation and pick the class(es) you want to take.
When you click on the main class description you will be taken to a page with a more detailed description.
5. Do you offer Classroom Classes?
Yes, call us for details. 508-212-4735
6. Do your courses work on ipads?
Yes, our courses work on many devices: Ipads, phones, Macs, PC and Laptops. However bigger veiwing is better.
7. Can I start and stop taking the class?
Yes, you can. Once you've logged in and you find that you need to stop the class and return later simply click the Red X in the upper right corner of your screen. When you log back in the system will ask you if you'd like to resume where you left off.